Coming Soon! The 4K Joey is a next-generation receiver that will deliver the most crystal-clear picture in 4K for compatible televisions. To those without 4K televisions, no worries. The 4K Joey isn’t limited to 4K televisions, so its sleek and simple design should be compatible with your television as well.
Product Features: Ultra-Slim Client Receiver
- Designed to fit behind wall-mounted 4K TVs
- H.265/HEVC enhanced compression decoding to support 4Kp60 10-bit video (excluding graphics)
- Native Bluetooth support
- Includes learning IR/RF remote
Works with Hopper:® or Hopper with Sling:®
- Uses MoCA 2.0 and 1.1 technology to connect to the Home Video Network
- Software upgradable via satellite
- First cable or satellite client with Picture-in-Picture
For more information or to arrange for Dish service, contact your local Dish retailer
- Provides satellite TV to approximately 14 million subscribers
- Offers the highest quality programming and technology with the most choices at the best value.
- Leads the pay-TV industry in state-of-the-art equipment and technology
- Provides the most international channels, and award-winning HD and DVR technology.
- Revenues realized a 1.6% increase in 2014, surpassing $14.6 billion.
- Publicly traded on the NASDAQ Exchange, ticker symbol DISH
- Employs approximately 19,000 people in the U.S.
- Headquartered in Englewood, Colo.