Vantage/Legrand has announced that its TouchPoint 700 Touchscreen is available for purchase and ready to ship. The 7-inch TFT LCD resistive color touch panel is a completely customizable tablet PC touchscreen that provides ultimate, wireless home control, the company says.
Vantage says the smaller profile of the TouchPoint 700 makes it an attractive alternative to its TouchPoint 1210, which has a 12-inch touchscreen. The new touchscreen has a re-chargeable three-cell lithium ion battery, which lasts up to two hours, with a three hour charging time.
For homeowners concerned about influencing the room’s decor, the TouchPoint 700 design offers ultra-portability with an ultra slim screen, enhancing a room’s interior, Vantage says.
Additional TouchPoint 700 highlights are:
- Pre-installed Vantage Software
- Windows XP Professional Edition
- 900 MHz Intel Celeron M ULV, 512 KB L2 cache, 400 MHz Front Side Bus
- 7″ TFT LCD Display with Native Resolution 800×480
- Re-chargeable 3-Cell Lithium Ion Battery, 2400, mAh
- Built-in speaker and Dual Microphones
- Built-in 802.11 b/g Wireless Networking and Bluetooth v1.2
- 4-in-1 Card Reader (Supports SD/SDIO/MS /MMC)
- Includes Docking Cradle
- Built-in Camera
The TouchPoint 700 offers complete room-to-room control of any project by not only controlling the lights, but also heating and cooling, fireplaces, home theaters and window treatments, says Vantage.
Visit Vantage/Legrand’s Web site for more.