Electronic House Magazine’s Products of the Year Awards recognize the best technologies, products and services for today’s Electronic House. We challenge manufacturers and service providers that cater to the connected home to show us their best technologies for 2016.
We will showcase the best products of 2016 in the following categories: Audio, Home Control/Automation, Home Theater, Lighting, Security and Video. Winners will be announced at CES, featured in the March 2016 issue of Electronic House magazine and highlighted on the Product Awards section of our website. All product entries will receive a listing on ElectronicHouse.com.
Entries will be judged on:
- Lifestyle Benefits
The deadline is approaching fast!: Early bird entries are due Nov. 2, 2015. All entries are due Dec. 23, 2015.: Enter today!
- Acoustical Treatments: Products for optimizing sound in the home theater or any room of the house.
- Audio Components, Amplifiers, Receivers, Tuners & Processors: Audio Components, Amplifiers, Receivers, Tuners & Processors, Digital-to-Analog Converters (DACs), Turntables and more.
- Loudspeakers & Soundbars: In-wall, on-wall, bookshelf, floor-standing, wireless, soundbars, Bluetooth-enabled and other speakers.
- Multiroom Audio Systems: Audio distribution systems, wired or wireless, to route music to multiple rooms in the house.
- Subwoofers: Free-standing, in-wall, wireless and other subwoofers.
- Bluetooth Headphones: Headphones with Bluetooth wireless connectivity
- Noise Cancellation Headphones: Headphones with active ambient noise cancellation built-in
- Standard Headphones: On- or over-the ear wired headphones for music listening. Non-noise cancellation.
- Energy Monitoring Devices & Services: Technologies that help users monitor and/or control their energy usage.
- Power Management, Conditioning & Backup: Power products that optimize the performance of electronic products, save energy, prepare a home for electrical problems, or provide other electrical-related benefits.
- Remote Home Monitoring/Management: Systems that enable users to monitor and control their home electronic devices remotely from a cell phone, PC or other mobile device.
- Spa/Pool Controls & Water Management: Technology that helps to control spas, pools, fountains, irrigation systems and other water-related products for savings, aesthetics, convenience or enjoyment.
- Thermostats: Smart thermostats, temperatures sensors and related devices for automating or managing the home’s temperature.
- Universal Remotes & User Interfaces: Devices used to actively engage with a home control system, such as universal remote controls, keypads, touchpanels, mobile apps and other products.
- Whole House Controls/Automation Systems: Systems that operate a number of different subsystems such as lighting, thermostats, security and A/V.
- A/V Cables & Interconnects: A/V cables and interconnects that save money, increase performance or offer other notable advantages.
- A/V Racks & Rack Accessories: A/V racks meant to be hidden, as well as rack accessories such as thermal management.
- Computers, Wireless Networking Devices & Storage: Computers, networking devices, NAS drives and systems to extend or optimize wireless communications in or around the home (including WAPs, cellphone extenders, repeaters, etc.).
- Home Theater Add-Ons: Accessories for a home theater, including movie posters, popcorn machines, themed carpeting and other decorative items.
- Home Theater Furniture: Theater seating and furniture for holding A/V gear or seating optimized for audio, video and other entertainment in and around the home.
- Fixtures, LED, Fiber Optic: Lighting products for ambiance, convenience or safety.
- Lighting Controllers and Accessories: Systems that automate or simplify the operation of one or many lighting loads.
- Motorized Window Treatments and Windows: Indoor or outdoor windows or motorized shade, drape and blind control, including motors, rollers, interfaces and shades themselves.
- Access Control (including Videophones, Door Locks, Gates, etc.): Video phones, door locks, motorized gates, smart garage-door control and other products that make access safer or more convenient.
- Security Panels & Sensors: Alarm systems, sensors, and other products that enable monitored- or non-monitored protection.
- Surveillance Cameras: Surveillance cameras for consumer use, including indoor and outdoor.
- Flat-Panel Displays: Video displays including 3D, plasma, LED, LCD, 4K Ultra HD and other displays.
- Lifts & Mounts: Mounts and motorized lifts designed for televisions, projectors and/or other technology gear.
- Media Servers: Media storage and management technologies for audio, video and other digital content.
- Projection Screens: Video display screen for viewing front- or rear-projection images in home theaters and other residential environments.
- Projectors: Front or rear projectors designed for home theaters and other residential applications.
- Streaming Devices: Devices that stream Internet content to speakers, receivers, TVs and other components for housewide enjoyment (e.g., Roku, Apple TV).
- Video Components & Processors: Video components, processors and distribution systems for home theaters and media rooms.
Check out the 2015 winners.