2013 Product of the Year Entrant
Lutron Maestro® occupancy sensing switch
The Lutron Maestro occupancy sensing switch adds convenience and energy savings to any room in your home by automatically turning lights on when you enter a room and off when you leave. The switch features patented ambient light detect that senses light in the room and only turns lights on when needed, saving energy. The switch will also learn your preferred light level for a specific room and turn on only if needed to reach this preferred level.
Learn more about Maestro® occupancy sensing switch
.Download product spec sheet
Using Lutron-exclusive XCT® technology, the Maestro occupancy/vacancy sensing switch senses fine motions, such as writing or turning a page, ensuring that lights remain on when the room is occupied. This technology dramatically improves the performance of Lutron passive infrared (PIR) sensors. (Traditional PIR sensors can experience performance issues resulting from insufficient sensitivity settings.)
- Works with all bulb types - no neutral wire required
- Saves energy and cost on your electric bill by only turning lights on when needed
- Sensors can function in two modes: occupancy/vacancy or vacancy only
- Great for laundry rooms, garages, kitchens, bedrooms, kids' rooms, rooms with pets- anywhere where the lights are often left on
- Ambient Light Detect senses daylight - only turns lights on when needed
- Advanced XCT® sensing technology provides reliable performance
Complements Lutron family of Maestro smart controls (dimmers, fan controls, timers
- Lutron's proprietary technology senses fine motions to ensure lights stay on when the room is occupied
- Reliable on/off performance up to 30 feet
Finire LED Downlight from Lutron’s lvalo Collection
Ensuring compatibility between an energy-saving LED dimmer, driver and fixture is now simpler than ever. The Finire LED recessed lights, from Lutron’s lvalo Collection fixture division, ensures compatibility while offering high-efficacy performance with smooth, flicker-free dimming from 100% down to 1%.
Maestro® occupancy sensing switch
The Lutron Maestro occupancy sensing switch automatically turns lights on when you walk into a room and off when you leave. It features innovative, proprietary sensing technology that turns lights on only when needed and ensures lights stay on when the room is occupied. The switch works with all bulb types, doesn’t require special wiring, and is available in a variety of colors. Vacancy-only models are also available.