2013 Product of the Year Entrant
2GIG Technologies, Inc. Go!2.0
MSRP: Call for pricing
2GIG’s newest innovation, the state of the art Go!2.0 panel packs a wide variety of high-value security and management features into a platform that is simple to install and incredibly easy to use.
Learn more about Go!2.0
- The bright 7” display and capacitive touch screen brings sharp 800x480 resolution graphics and video to the sleek edge-to-edge glass surface with backlit Home and Emergency buttons.
- The built-in DVR provides live or previously recorded video from up to 4 cameras including the panel’s integrated camera directly on the panel, a computer or mobile device. And 30+ days of video from each camera can be saved on the panel’s internal SATA hard drive.
- The fully featured and self-contained security system supports up to 100 wireless zones using a wide variety of security sensors.
- The home automation system includes lights, door locks and thermostats that can easily be controlled individually or automatically in conjunction with other events in the system.
- Energy monitoring information is always immediately available, enabling users to see current and past consumption, set goals and ultimately capture energy savings.
- Peripheral devices wirelessly communicate with the panel enabling efficient and speedy installations.
- The panel can use a traditional phone line, the cellular network and the local IP network to communicate with central stations and provide interactive services.
- Go!2.0 is a future-proof and updateable platform that will provide users with added value as new features are introduced.
2GIG's new Go!2.0 panel is an innovative and future-proof platform that is easy to install and maintain for installers and provides a long list of incredible features for users. This fully self-contained system with its broad range of wireless communication options enables simple and speedy installations, configuration flexibility and easy maintenance. Go!2.0 provides a foundation of tightly integrated security and home automation features and also includes access to live and recorded video directly on the panel in additional to a comprehensive energy management solution, a first in the industry. The robust Go!2.0 platform can provide continual revenue opportunities for dealers and increasing and ongoing value to the user as it is updated to include additional features that address homeowners' increasing and evolving needs and desires.
2GIG's Go!2.0 panel brings the safety and convenience of security, home automation, video surveillance and energy monitoring together into a self-contained system that is extremely easy to install and that provides users with enhanced control and awareness of everything in and around their house whether at home or away. The security system can be armed, lights or thermostats can be adjusted, the doors can be locked or video from cameras can be viewed easily on the Go!2.0 panel's display. The large 7" display enables the intuitive interface to be easily used by users of any age. Energy monitoring provides users with relevant information enabling them to understand their energy usage patterns, receive alerts as energy usage thresholds are exceeded and ultimately conserve energy and save money. Connecting the Go!2.0 to the outside world via the cellular network or the local IP network enables users with real-time access to these features on any computer or mobile device. Bringing all of this together provides dealers with an appealing system that helps their customers realize lifestyle-enhancing benefits and peace-of-mind every day.
Formed in 2007 by former Honeywell Security® veterans Lance Dean and Scott Simon, 2GIG Technologies® manufactures the most technologically-advanced residential security and home management solutions in the industry. 2GIG introduces GO!Control™ – the first self-contained, all-in-one security and home management system.
2GIG Technologies is a member of the Z-Wave Alliance™, which enables 2GIG to provide customers with one of the most innovative, interactive home security platforms on the market. In addition, the company’s partnership with T-Mobile®’s USA M2M division provides a robust wireless infrastructure for its security suite of products.
2GIG Technologies is committed to provide consumers with the flexibility and cost-effective technology necessary to manage their home automation and security functions from the panel’s LCD touch-screen display, the Internet, or their PDA.
2GIG Technologies, Inc.
3262 Grey Hawk Court
United States of America
2GIG Technologies, Inc. Products
With integrated DVR and a beautiful 7” display, 2GIG’s newest state-of-the-art innovation, the Go!2.0 panel packs even more features into the industry’s most powerful self-contained security and home management system that is simple to install and incredibly easy to use. Just apply power and the Go!2.0 can wirelessly connect to your IP network, cellular network, IP cameras, security sensors and home automation devices. Easily arm your system, automatically lock doors and see your home’s energy consumption. Peace of mind and convenience are at your fingertips. Best of all, Go!2.0 is built for the future and there is more to come.