2013 Product of the Year Entrant
DVDO Systems DVDO Air
The DVDO Air® WirelessHD solution enables the wireless transmission of true uncompressed and lossless HD audio and video in 2D and 3D formats from HD sources to a DTV or display, without any interference from other existing wireless technologies. The solution offers a clean, wall-mountable alternative to long cable runs and provides flexibility in positioning HD equipment anywhere in the room without the placement restrictions of a wired connection. DVDO Air features Silicon Image’s 60 GHz WirelessHD technology, which is ideal for interactive, low-latency applications - giving consumers the benefits of a “cable-like” solution for transmitting HD content, but without the cable clutter or delays.
Learn more about DVDO Air
.Download product spec sheet
1. 60 GHz technology for zero interference and ultra-low latency
- DVDO Air utilizes Silicon Image's 60 GHz WirelessHD technology to achieve the highest performance coupled with interference-free operation and near-zero latency.
2. Easy Connection Solution Hides the Cable
- The DVDO Air wireless connector transfers HD signals from cable DTV and satellite boxes, Blu-ray players, DVRs, AVRs, notebook PCs and other devices to your DTV. The wireless receiver mounts on the DTV or on the wall.
3. 1080p Full HD TV Connection
- DVDO Air is compliant with the latest HDMI specification version 1.4b, capable of delivering full HD video in 2D or 3D formats, 7.1 surround sound, and CEC. DVDO Air can also be integrated with DVDO iScan Duo® and EDGE® Green video processors to provide a complete video solution for the home theater setup.
Since other wireless devices such as mobile phones, cordless phones and Wi-Fi networks use much lower frequency radio signals (under 6 GHz) there's no interference with the DVDO Air's 60 GHz technology, helping to ensure that integrators have a reliable and robust wireless solution that is quick and easy to install. The DVDO Air also saves integrators time, as the system can be quickly and efficiently installed to transmit HDMI signals, instead of painstakingly concealing wires in-wall - resulting in a seamless look that still delivers quality on par with high-end HDMI cables.
DVDO Systems Products
The ISF-certified iScan Duo delivers professional-quality video on two outputs with a separate HDMI audio output. The Duo supports almost any video installation with eight HDMI and seven analog inputs. Calibrate displays with CMS features such as 11-point grayscale, primary and secondary color controls.
DVDO’s award winning DVDO Air WirelessHD system eliminates unsightly cables by transmitting interference-free, uncompressed 1080p HD and full 7.1 channel surround sound for 2D and 3D formats with near-zero latency.
Quick6 6X2 4K Ultra HD HDMI Switcher
The DVDO Quick6™ high-performance 6 x 2 HDMI® and MHL® switcher upgrades most installations to the latest video connectivity technologies including InstaPrevue®, which enables a live picture-in-picture preview of each connected HDMI device.