When Steel & Smarts Collide
If there’s one thing that can compromise the reliability of a smart home system, it’s steel. So when the home systems integrators at ListenUp, of Denver, Colo., were hired by the owners of a 7,000-square-foot Breckenridge getaway to design and install a soup-to-nuts Savant home automation system, their first order of business was dealing with the steel beams that stretched across the ceilings.... Read More
- Smart Lighting Tips: Room by Room: Transform the look of every room of your house with these time-tested lighting tricks
- Give Your Home Theater a Sonic Edge: 9 Things You Need to Know About Acoustical Treatments.
- The Best Home Protection: Professional Monitoring or Self-Monitoring: Remote monitoring technology brings (sometimes free) peace of mind to busy homeowners, but is it worth the savings?
- Smart Home Hubs: The brains of your home’s operation: Tips on finding the right hub for your house.
- Whole-House Audio: Features that Matter Most: Shopping advice for selecting a music system.
Electronic House November 2015 Issue
Good music—be it from a favorite album or a streaming music service—is even better when you can share it with others, and in this issue we’ll show you how to do just that. Our comprehensive directory of more than 20 whole-house music systems includes all the details you need to know—price, installation requirements, capabilities—to choose a system that can share music from a single set of components with speakers and listeners all over the house.
EH Publishing, Inc.