Smart Home Trends: The Connected Kitchen
The kitchen is the heart of the home. It’s where friends and family meet and meals and conversation are shared. It’s where notes and photos are pinned and messages are left. It’s where bills are paid and homework is completed. It’s where the dog catches a nap in the afternoon sun. It’s also where smart home technology is proliferating—and in some very practical, meaningful ways.... Read More
- Sonos’ Secret Sauce: What’s the secret to Sonos’ amazing success and what keeps homeowners coming back for more?
- Aging in Place: Technologies like the Piper security camera are helping people age gracefully in their own homes.
- A House that Learns: By monitoring your schedules and routines, smart home products are able to learn how to make your house more comfortable and efficient.
- The Perfect Video Projector Match: Your screen needs to be in synch with your projector for the best image quality.
- DIY Home Theater for a Navy Vet: Pirate theme pervades in a built-from-scratch movie viewing mecca.
Electronic House October 2015 Issue
In this issue you’ll read about home technology trends, including systems that allow your house to make decisions on its own in “The Learning House,” and products that are enabling homeowners to live in their homes independently as they grow older. You’ll see two homeowners—one who spent a little (“Smart Home Trend: Aging in Place”), the other who spent a lot (“Baby Boomers Automate for Retirement”)—who created home environments that are able to cater to their needs as they age.
EH Publishing, Inc.