NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN, NOR WILL A PURCHASE IMPROVE ONE’S CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. SPONSOR: Panasonic Corporation North America, 1 Panasonic Way, Secaucus, NJ 07094.
2. ADMINISTRATOR: Ventura Associates, Inc., 1040 Sixth Avenue, New York, NY 10018, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final and binding with respect to the Sweepstakes.
3. ENTRY: The Panasonic Living in HD Viera Influencer Sweepstakes brought to you by Electronic House may only be entered via the Internet, during the period commencing at 12:01:01 A.M., September 2, 2009 and ending at 11:59:59 P.M., December 2, 2009 (“Term”) by logging onto www.electronichouse.com (“Website”), and following the “How to Enter” instructions (“Entry”). When you enter, you will automatically become a member of the livinginhd community and receive emails pertaining to that community. For purposes of these Official Rules (“Rules”), all times and dates are Eastern Time. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your on-line service will apply. It is your sole responsibility to notify the Sponsor if you change your e-mail address (“Address”). To do so, go to livinginhd.com, log into your Website account with your User Name and Password, click on “Edit Profile” and follow the instructions on how to change the Address or any other information in your Profile.
4. LIMITATIONS: All Entries for the Sweepstakes must be received during the Term. Entries are limited to one Entry per member per email address per calendar day during the Term. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the Address is registered. Entries by any method other than set forth above in Paragraph 3 are void. Any use of automated or programmed methods of effecting Entry is prohibited. Open only to persons who are, as of Entry, 18 years of age or older; legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 United States or D.C. (“Territory”) and not employees of the Sponsor, Administrator and Electronic House Magazine, their respective parent, subsidiary or affiliated companies; or the advertising, promotional or fulfillment agencies of any of them (individually and collectively, “Entities”); nor members of their households or immediate families. Neither the Entities, nor any of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, “Releasees”) are responsible for Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory; Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, late, lost, misrouted, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized or unintelligible; or any printing, production, technical, electronic or other errors; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections; miscommunications; failed phone, computer hardware or software or telephone transmissions; technical failures; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; garbled or jumbled transmissions; undeliverable e-mails resulting from any form of active or passive e-mail filtering; insufficient space in entrant’s e-mail account to receive e-mail; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, mechanical or human error or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees. Each of such potential Entries will be disqualified. Void where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations.
5. PRIZE AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: Includes: (1) a 54” HDTV 1080P Plasma TV, (2) a 1080P HD video Camcorder, (3) a Portable Blu-Ray Disc Player, (4) Blu-Ray Home Theater System, (5) 1 Digital point and shoot Camera, (6) a Laptop Computer, (7) SRL Digital Camera, (8) SD memory cards and other accessories. Approximate retail value: $13,500. Supplied accessories include but are not limited to HDMI digital interconnect cables, an optical audio cable, a standard TV wall mount, a power strip surge protector, a wireless computer mouse, wireless Ethernet adaptor, and other wires as necessary; Panasonic will provide professional installation of the system at its cost including mounting the plasma TV on a wall if requested. Not included in the installation is moving and rewiring of non Panasonic provided equipment and the installation or relocation of any power outlets. Providing an HD signal source (over the air, cable or Satellite) is the responsibility of the participant, however to offset that cost Panasonic will provide a cash allowance of up to $1,000 to cover the cost of the HD service and or HD programming. All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are excluded and are solely the participant’s responsibility. All prize values are based on the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (“MSRP”), and Sponsor is not responsible for any difference between the MSRP and what the products are currently being sold for at retail. Any depiction of a prize is for illustrative purposes only. Prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitutions are allowed except, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted. Prize will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries are received and prize validly claimed within three (3) months of end date, after which no alternate winners will be selected, nor unclaimed prizes awarded.
6. PROCEDURES: The Administrator will conduct the random drawing on or about December 16, 2009 to select the potential winner and alternates from all eligible Entries received. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received.
7. WINNERS: Potential winner will be notified by overnight mail on or about three (3) business days after drawing; and prize will be shipped on or about 4-6 weeks after receipt of required documents. All responsibilities of a minor (as defined by state of primary residence) under the Rules will be assumed by the parent/legal guardian (“Parent”). Disqualification and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following:  potential winner’s failure to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability/Publicity Release within five (5) business days after it is mailed;  the return of any notification or any prize as undeliverable;  potential winner’s failure to provide Administrator with satisfactory proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the Address associated with the winning Entry;  potential winner’s failure to claim a prize within ten (10) days after it is sent and  any other non-compliance with Rules. All taxes are solely the responsibility of each winner. To obtain a winners list (available 30 days after the sweepstakes ends), send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to: Living in HD Electronic House Sweepstakes Winner’s List, c/o Ventura Associates, Inc. Dept. RG, 1040 Sixth Avenue, NYC, NY 10018. A copy of the Rules may be obtained by printing this web page (www.livinginhd.com/ElectronicHouserules).
The data will be shared by Electronic House and Panasonic.