Imagine the comfort a smart home provides and the time it saves.
Want your shades lowered? Do it in seconds from a smartphone.
Not sure if you locked the door when you left the house or left the garage door open? Again, it’s as easy as pressing a button on your smartphone.
The conveniences and peace of mind that a smart home provides are easy to achieve with our new “Smart Home Planning Guide.” In this guide, you’ll learn:
- 10 Ways a Smart Home Brings Order to Chaos
- 33 Ways Home Systems Simplify Your Life
- 9 Occasions Catered by Smart Systems
- Voice-Activated Home Assistants — The Newest Way to Control Your Home
- 3 Essential Smart Home System Features
- Where to Buy Smart Home Systems
- List of Companies with Smart Home Products
The guide also breaks down whether you want to go the do-it-yourself route and describes the advantages of three types of providers who can do the job for you.
And there’s a great chart comparing the companies who produce smart home products, comparing prices and the installation level of difficulty.