November 18, 2008 by Arlen Schweiger
Walmart’s gotten rid of its hyphenation and is working on a makeover, but it still has the same ol’ bargain shopping to appease the masses.
And if you want to skip going to the actual store during the holiday shopping frenzy, Walmart has posted 45 online-only bundles to tide you over this season.
These “Value Bundles” include everything from PlayStation 3 and Xbox bundles to HTIB to Fisher-Price toys—GottaDeal reminds everyone to shop early so your favorite item isn’t sold out before you order.
We’re not doing cartwheels over too many of the bundles we’re seeing here, but if you’re looking to bang out a new TV, gaming console, or both at the same time, you can grab:
- PlayStation 3 80GB console, two PS3 games and four Blu-ray discs for $488
- Xbox 360 console, two games and extra controller for $259
- Toshiba Regza 32-inch 1080p LCD and PS3 Blu-ray bundle from $997
- Toshiba Regza 32-inch 720p LCD and Xbox 360 value bundle from $698
- Sanyo 32-inch LCD and Philips home-theater-in-a-box bundle for $598
That 32-inch 720p Regza and Xbox 360 might be the tastiest value play of the bunch. Remember, these are just the online bundle specials—let us know if you see other deals from Wallyworld that strike your fancy.
Follow Electronic House
Arlen writes about home technology installations and product news and reviews for electronichouse.com
and Electronic House magazine.
Commenting is not available in this weblog entry.