April 01, 2009 by Steve Crowe
ViewSonic has added the VT2230, a 22-inch Full HD LCD, to its arsenal of HDTVs.
The VT2230, which has a 16:9 aspect ratio, probably isn’t big enough to satisfy your living room or home theater needs, so ViewSonic is pitching it as a nice addition to the kitchen, den, or bedroom.
The VT2230 also includes:
- A 8,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
- An integrated ATSC/NTSC/QAM tuner
- Multiple connectivity options, including HDMI, that allow for HD gaming on Xbox, PS3, PCs, etc.
- Analog (VGA) signals, component, S-video, composite, and TV/cable input.
“The VT2230 is our most versatile model as its size allows it to fit almost anywhere within the home, bringing TV viewing to any room in the house,” says ViewSonic VP and GM Jeff Volpe.
ViewSonic also has a 22-inch HDTV and DVD combo unit, the N2201w, that also adds PC capabilities. There’s a PC input for connecting computer sources, to go with HDMI and other inputs. Resolution is listed at 1680 x 1050, with a slick 5-ms response time.
The VT2230 is currently shipping for just $349.
Follow Electronic House
FREE Charter Platinum Membership
Claim your FREE Charter Platinum Membership to EH Network and receive 6 FREE issues of EH Magazine.*
We understand your email address is private. By granting you access to the EH Network, you agree to receive email communications from us, including our newsletters. You can manage your subscription at any time in the future.
* The new EH Network launches and your free subscription begins December 2014.
Commenting is not available in this weblog entry.