July 06, 2010
| by Rachel Cericola
In case you’re still on the fence about 3D, Sony wants to entice by saving you a few bucks—well, a lot of them, actually.
The company just announced a promotion that is available exclusively through SonyStyle. Just buy any select HX800 BRAVIA 3D HDTVs and the company will knock $340 off the TV and throw in a bunch of freebies as well. Those goodies are valued at a mere $899 and include:
- Sony’s BDV-E570 3D Blu-ray Disc home theater
- Two pairs of 3D active glasses (TDG-BR100)
- 3D sync transmitter (TMR-BR100)
- Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs & IMAX: Deep Sea 3D on 3D Blu-ray
- Four stereoscopic 3D games and demos for PlayStation 3
Two 3D TVs are connected with this deal. All you need to do is choose between the 46 or 55 inchers being offered.
Better act quickly because the deal will be done as soon as they run out of stock—or July 17, 2010, if that actually comes first. Check out the site for more product information or quirks about the promo.
Over the past 15 years, Rachel Cericola has covered entertainment, web and technology trends. Check her out at www.rachelcericola.com.