May 09, 2013 by Rachel Cericola
Simaudio Ltd. is tapping into the past for its new MOON Neo series.
The idea behind MOON Neo is to give the people something similar to the company’s flagship Evolution series, but at a fraction of the price. Of course, those prices have yet to be announced. However, we do know that MOON Neo will have the same aesthetics as Evolution, but with new circuit enhancements for improved sound quality.
Neo will also replace many of the models previously available in the MOON series. Six models will be available at launch, with more to follow. The new MOON Neo models will include:
- 380D Digital-to-Analog Converter with 32-bit architecture
- 250i Integrated Amplifier (50 watts/channel)
- 340i Integrated Amplifier (100 watts/channel)
- 350P Preamplifier (with optional DAC & Phono)
- 330A Power Amplifier (125 watts/channel)
- 400M Power Amplifier (400 watt mono)
All of the new models will be unveiled at this week’s “High-End Munich Show” in Germany. From there, Simaudio Ltd. will start shipping the MOON Neo series sometime later this month.
Follow Electronic House
Over the past 15 years, Rachel Cericola has covered entertainment, web and technology trends. Check her out at www.rachelcericola.com.
Commenting is not available in this weblog entry.