December 20, 2006 by Rachel Cericola
The intercom is often overlooked, but it definitely exhumes convenience. After all, it saves you from hunting down house members, reserves lung power and provides no excuse for family hiding at dinner time.
Linear wants to get you talking about and into the DMC-10, their M&S brand’s latest entry into the intercom market.
Providing hands-free communication, each hub supports up to eight stations, whether that’s a room, patio or door. One system can handle two hubs, for a total of 16 stations. That’s some serious talk time!
The DMC-10 kit includes four room stations, one door station and one hub. A three-tone chime module is built in. Accessories include audio wall plates, a patio station, more room stations, and a second hub. Room and patio station volume are adjusted via simple up and down keys.
Linear’s M&S DMC-10 will be available through qualified dealers in spring 2007.
- Coming spring 2007
- Mutes background music when intercom or doorbell is in use
- Will replace company’s current MC111M system
- Room, patio, and door stations available in white
- Additional room station faceplates available in almond or black
- Patio and door station faceplates available in antique brass, bright brass or satin nickel
Follow Electronic House
Over the past 15 years, Rachel Cericola has covered entertainment, web and technology trends. Check her out at www.rachelcericola.com.
Commenting is not available in this weblog entry.