April 03, 2007 by Arlen Schweiger
To quote legendary rockers AC/DC, Sanus Systems is back in black.
The company’s Platinum Furniture Line is newly extended in a handsome black finish to complete a middle-priced line that features a model for virtually every size of television, Sanus says.
The four additional pieces incorporate the popular Platinum design specially created for today’s thinner, but often heavy digital televisions. The Platinum Line is constructed of high-quality materials that provide the enhanced strength and durability. They have extra-thick black tempered glass that presents a sleek appearance yet is durable enough to support heavy A/V gear, Sanus says.
As in the rest of the Platinum line, these “models-in-black” offer an easy-to-access large wire management channel that keeps cables organized, orderly and hidden. Certain models feature adjustable shelves to accommodate most AV gear.
The four new models now available in black finish are:
- Model PFV36b Extra-Wide Four Shelf Flat-Panel TV Stand, which is 36 inches wide and supports up to 100 pounds. MSRP $299.99.
- Model PFV47b Extra-Wide Three Shelf Flat-Panel TV Stand, which is 47 inches wide and supports up to 150 pounds. MSRP $329.99 U.S.
- Model PFV59b Extra-Wide Three Shelf Flat-Panel TV Stand, which is 59 inches wide and supports up to 150 pounds. MSRP $429.99.
- Model PFPLb Four Shelf Flat-Panel TV Stand, which features adjustable shelves supporting most A/V gear and a sturdy MDF top that’s curved to fit today’s TV bases; it is 47 inches wide and supports up to 150 pounds. MSRP $329.99.
Sanus products are available at retail locations nationwide; a store locator is available at www.sanus.com.
Follow Electronic House
Arlen writes about home technology installations and product news and reviews for electronichouse.com
and Electronic House magazine.
FREE Charter Platinum Membership
Claim your FREE Charter Platinum Membership to EH Network and receive 6 FREE issues of EH Magazine.*
We understand your email address is private. By granting you access to the EH Network, you agree to receive email communications from us, including our newsletters. You can manage your subscription at any time in the future.
* The new EH Network launches and your free subscription begins December 2014.
Commenting is not available in this weblog entry.