September 03, 2008 by Rachel Cericola
Sure these are in-wall speakers, but there’s no hiding when it comes to RBH. The company just announced five new in-wall speakers for their new Signature “Reference” lineup.
Designed as a step up from the company’s Signature in-wall set, these units were made to match RBH’s existing Signature Reference freestanding lineup. The models include:
- The SI-740/R has one woofer and one tweeter to take on up to 175 watts. The frequency response is 60Hz-20kHz ±3dB. ($949 each)
- The SI-760/R has dual woofers and one tweeter for up to 250 watts. The frequency response is 60Hz-20kHz ±3dB. ($1,209 each)
- The SI-770/R features the same driver setup as the SI-760/R, but is designed for custom cabinetry. ($1,209 each)
- The SI-6000/R has four woofers and one tweeter to handle up to 300 watts. The frequency response is 45Hz-20kHz ±3dB. ($2,049 each)
- The SI-6100/R has four woofers, three tweeters, and can handle up to 500 watts. The frequency response is 45Hz-20kHz ±3dB. ($3,309 each)
“The Reference version of the Signature In-wall lineup is the epitome of what RBH Sound is all about,” says Daren Egan, RBH’s marketing guy. “We’re excited about this series, and know that these models are exactly what audio and home theater connoisseurs are looking for in an ultra high performance in-wall speaker.”
Each model also incorporates a fixed-phase plug and a tuned backbox rear enclosure, which promises a perfect, easy placement. All of the Signature Reference models are shipping now.
Check out each of the models in our slideshow.
Follow Electronic House
Over the past 15 years, Rachel Cericola has covered entertainment, web and technology trends. Check her out at www.rachelcericola.com.
FREE Charter Platinum Membership
Claim your FREE Charter Platinum Membership to EH Network and receive 6 FREE issues of EH Magazine.*
We understand your email address is private. By granting you access to the EH Network, you agree to receive email communications from us, including our newsletters. You can manage your subscription at any time in the future.
* The new EH Network launches and your free subscription begins December 2014.
Commenting is not available in this weblog entry.