TITAN 1080p 3D Ultra Contrast
Weighing in at just 31kgs/68 lbs. every TITAN 3D display employs the latest in 1080p dark chip, 3-chip DLP™ technology to deliver up to 9,000 ANSI lumens and up to 5000:1 contrast. This award-winning compact chassis now includes four 1080p active 3D models. All robustly built and extremely quiet, TITAN 3D projectors are the perfect imaging solution for vital immersive applications including: military simulation, scientific visualization, medical and geological research, product engineering, commercial cinema and theme park attractions.
In addition to the active 3D capability, TITAN 3D models also include DP’s new FastFrame™ technology, a revolutionary combination of hardware and firmware that reduces the artifacts and image blur typically associated with rapidly moving displayed content. The benefits of FastFrame™ are especially important for simulation environments such as commercial and military flight training, and other applications where maintaining the visual integrity of high-speed imagery is vital.
For challenging 3D venues that require extreme mechanical rigging or precise mechanical alignment, the TITAN 3D products can be ordered with DP’s RapidRig™ flying and stacking frame. The RapidRig™ frames provide integrated pitch, roll and yaw adjustments, simplifying installation and alignment accuracy. TITAN 3D models utilize the same lenses employed across the rest of DPI’s TITAN and LIGHTNING product range, so optical accuracy is always ensured.
Other key benefits of the TITAN 1080p-3D models include:
- High Bandwidth input >120Hz active stereoscopic DVI with no need for frame doubling. This capability extends the dynamic range up to 16 bit for improved contrast and color gamut.
- Dual Flash Processing™ (DFP) – Enables distribution of 3D content via 60 Hz formats by providing the option to frame-double the signal within the projector. When this option is selected, the input signal, having been processed and re-sized to map to the native resolution of the projector, will also be frame-doubled to 120 Hz, and the doubled frames interleaved. This produces imagery with the low flicker characteristics of a native 120 Hz source, but without the infrastructure costs associated with distributing and switching ultra-high bandwidth signals.
- Projector electronics which provide an interface to drive an infrared transmitter to synchronize switching glasses with active displayed frames. The user can elect either to pass through an external sync pulse, or to use the reference generated internally by the projector. Adjustments are provided to accommodate the phase and dead time characteristics of different switching glasses.
- FastFrame™ technology, a revolutionary combination of hardware and firmware that provides user adjustments to vastly reduce the artifacts and image blur typically associated with rapidly moving display content.
- Minimal video delay from input to screen - as low as 1 frame.
- Eight user-selectable inputs, including HDCP-compliant DVI plus SD/HD-SDI.
- High bandwidth DVI inputs offer Single, Twin, Dual & Dual Twin DVI connectivity.
- Up to 16 Bit color for breathtaking image reproduction.
- DPI’s ColorMax™ calibration capabilities including enhanced seven-point color correction for broader color space and precise color alignment.
- DPI’s CoolTek™ engineering, delivers the highest lumen performance with the lowest power consumption, thermal (BTU) and noise level (dBA) output.
- Intelligent Lens Mount (ILM) - provides the ability for the user to program up to 10 distinct presets for lens zoom, focus and shift. The ILM presets can be assigned and automatically recalled, by source and input.
TITAN 1080p 3D Pro Series II displays - powerful tools for immersive large screen applications - bringing the precision of Digital Projection to your venue.
Learn more about the Titan Projector family at Digital Projection’s web site.
Return to full story: