Monster Jumps into Zune Accessories
The six accessories in Monster's Zune line aim to connect Microsoft's media player in the car, the home and everywhere in between.
You’ve got to give Monster credit—when it supports a product, it supports it all the way.
Monster is releasing six new accessories for Microsoft’s upcoming Zune media player. The various cables, splitters, adapters and chargers cover all aspects of the Zune universe, from the car to the home theater.
The full line of Zune accessories includes:
Return to full story:
- Monster CarPlay Wireless Plus—This transmitter beams Zune songs through an FM radio and, unlike similar products that suffer from interference issues, Monster says the
- CarPlay can be tuned to “virtually any clear FM station.” MSRP: $79.95
- Monster TVLink—This 10-foot A/V cable links a Zune to a TV, so you can watch those Zune video files on a screen that doesn’t require a magnifying glass and super vision. MSRP: $29.95
- Monster MusicShare—The aptly titled MusicShare is a headphone splitter that lets two people access a single Zune player. In a nice twist, the MusicShare has separate volume controls for each jack. MSRP: $19.95.
- Monster StereoLink Car—If your car has a mini-jack audio input, you’re in luck. The StereoLink connects a Zune player directly to your boomin’ audio system. MSRP: $19.95.
- Monster StereoLink Home—The seven-foot StereoLink home cable connects a Zune to a home A/V receiver. MSRP: $29.95.
- Monster SlimCharger—The SlimCharger lives up to its name: it’s slim, and it charges a Zune through an AC outlet. MSRP: $29.95.