Win a 3D Entertainment Package From Mitsubishi
Mitsubishi and IGN.com have teamed on a 3D home entertainment sweepstakes
You can win a 65-inch 3D-ready TV, media server and more by entering Mitsubishi's sweepstakes over the next month.
You’ve been hearing quite a bit about 3D lately, whether it’s the slew of movies that are being released in the format or the 3D-ready TVs or the PC games. Sure seems like “the next big thing,” so are you ready to take the plunge?
Mitsubishi’s been on the leading edge of 3D-ready big-screen DLP TVs, evidenced by the bunch it released earlier this year including an 82-inch whopper.
Now the company has teamed with a gaming site, IGN.com, on a 3D Home Entertainment Sweepstakes that will set you up with quite the 3D viewing experience should you win.
The sweepstakes runs from August 28 to September 30, open to U.S. residents. Click here to enter.
No, you can’t win an 82-inch 3D-ready TV, but you’ll come close if you’re the grand prize winner. The package includes:
- Mitsubishi 65-inch WD-65737 3D-Ready HDTV
- Aspen Media Server Velocity Micro Edge Gx335 Desktop PC (2.83 GHz Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 Processor, 6 GB RAM, 1 TB Hard
- Drive, 20x DVD burner, Vista Premium)
- Nvidia GeForce 9800 GTX+512MB GPU
- GeForce 3D vision USB controller/Infrared emitter
- Custom engineered active 3D shutter glasses with built-in electronics (two pair)
While there have been a few Blu-ray releases in 3D to whet our appetites, the real boon has come in gaming, where there are around 400 PC games that can be converted to 3D, including World of Warcraft, Spor, Batman Arkham Asylum and more—which are just begging to be viewed from a screen much larger than your PC monitor.
Return to full story: