Key Digital Introduces 3-Channel HDTV Distribution Amplifier
The KD-CDA3 supports HDTV/SDTV video/audio sources, with video up to 1080p and 300MHz.
Key Digital Systems just announced its KD-CDA3 for all small-scale video/audio distribution applications. Whether used in a home entertainment, studio or business environment, the KD-CDA3 can interface HDTV/SDTV video/audio sources to up to three independent video displays and sound systems.
The KD-CDA3 boasts crystal-clear, color-rich HDTV/SDTV images. It accepts any analog source input (DVD player, electronic game box, set-top receiver, digital video recorder, or VCR) in any video format, and drives up to three separate analog-input displays.
Video distribution is component (YPbPr) or RGBHV, up to 1080p and 300MHz, adaptable for composite and S-Video SDTV applications; audio is analog stereo or digital (PCM).
- Distribution of all HDTV/SDTV analog sources
- Component video (YPbPr) plus audio, or “VGA” (RGBHV) video without audio
- Digital PCM or analog stereo audio
- Support composite (CVBS) or S-Video in place of component video (with adapters)
- Supports cables up to 300 feet
- Mounting bracket provided
Return to full story: