Hear Why ‘Music Matters’ at Seattle-Area Event
Washington-based custom electronics pro Definitive Audio to host slew of audio companies for Feb. 28 event.
Forget about the NBA All-Star Game this month—if you’re able to be in Seattle on February 28 you can hear a veritable all-star team from the audio industry.
Acclaimed custom electronics firm Definitive Audio is holding another installment of ‘Music Matters,’ whereby it brings in some audio manufacturing heavyweights for a night of two-channel listening bliss, musical education and in some cases public introduction of products.
The event is planned for Thursday, Feb. 28 at Definitive’s Seattle showroom from 5 to 9 p.m., and the dealer says space is limited so you must register for the event.
According to Definitive, here’s the who’s who roster for the evening, and what they will be focusing on:
- Audio Research: The Reference 10 preamplifier
- Bowers & Wilkins: Celebration of the 20th Anniversary of the legendary Nautilus loudspeaker
- D’Agostino: Debut of the Momentum preamplifier
- Golden Ear: The Aon Series speakers
- McIntosh: The D100 digital preamplifier and McAire integrated audio system
- Transparent: New Audio Digital cables
- Vienna Acoustics: Debut of the Imperial Grand speaker
- Wilson Audio: The Alexia speaker
- Plus more demos from Classe, Harmonic Resolution, Linn, Peachtree Audio and Wisdom Audio.
You may recall how Definitive played a helping hand in turning one music fan from MP3 settling to audiophile tastes and Wilson Audio Alexia ownership.
Definitive also recently gave us a peek inside its exemplary two-channel listening room projects with a system that includes Wilson’s Alexandrias plus a Linn Unidisk 1.1 disc player, a Linn Kistro A/V preamp, Halcro DM68 mono amps, and an SME 30/2 turntable, all connected with Transparent cable.
If you attend this event, please let us know what you thought!
Return to full story: