Eyeleds Open Your Home to Warm LED Lighting
Eyeleds can light up rooms such as your bedroom
Lighting Science Group has made its Eyeleds indoor and outdoor LED surface lighting products available in the United States.
Who isn’t looking for a way to jazz up their home these days? One way is some new lighting, and an elegant and green way to go about it is LED style.
Now there’s a new option for LEDs in the U.S., as Lighting Science Group has announced the availability of its Eyeleds solid-state decorative lighting systems.
The ultra-thin, recessed Eyeleds can provide surface lighting pizazz to indoor spaces like bedrooms and kitchens, and outdoor areas such as sidewalks and driveways.
Eyeleds are only 1/4-inch deep, work on 12VDC and use as little as 3 watts per light point, the company says. Their versatility ranges with installation in building materials like carpeting, hardwood, laminate, stone, porcelain, ceramic, quartz, rubber, cork and bamboo—plus they can be installed by the average DIYer.
- FloorLeds for indoor flooring applications, available in five colors and three lens shapes, and hard-wired in chains of three to 20 light points;
- Multi—for indoor use, also in five colors and three shapes, suited as accent lights or night lights;
- Eyeleds Outdoor—architectural, recessed walk-over landscape lighting and available in round lens style
- PowerEye—uses a high-power LED light source, in 60 and 45 degree light beam versions for use ranging from decorative to ambient light source;
- ColorEye—programmable lighting system using red, green and blue LEDs, operated by a control unit (sequencer) so you can have a variety of combinations and scenes.
Is it time to color your world?
Return to full story: