Deal: Radiosophy HD100 HD Radio - $49.95
Radiosophy’s HD100 HD Radio receiver
Rock out to a variety of tunes in sharp digital quality on Radiosophy's HD100 receiver with a $50 rebate that lowers the price to $49.95.
Even if you’re not planning on using it to rock out to Ratt, HD Radio is a great way to hear lots of crystal-clear quality music on the cheap.
Manufacturer Radiosophy wants to practically give away the HD Radio experience to you, with a new rebate offer on its HD100 receiver that slashes the price in half to $49.95.
It’s about the best deal we’ve seen yet on this seemingly caught-in-between music technology, which is fighting for your attention among the Internet streams, digital music stores, satellites and the traditional free terrestrial radio. Yes, we’ve heard people complain about having to purchase new receivers to benefit from HD Radio, but we’ve also had converts sing its sonic praises.
Radiosophy’s HD100 gives you the AM/FM standards, plus the AM/FM digital and multiple streams, as well as goodies like:
- Line-in input so you can play MP3 and other audio devices through the radio speakers
- A “scan HD” feature that scans only for HD Radio stations in the listening area
- A “scan all” feature that scans for analog and HD stations in the listening area
- Common clock radio functions like alarm, snooze, and sleep
- Up to five FM station presets and five AM station presets
You have to send a text message to get the $50 rebate offer, by sending “UPGRADE” to 34343, and then you’ll get weekly text messages, including a URL to download the mail-in rebate form. Sounds like a little hassle, but hey, 50 bucks is 50 bucks.
The deal runs until Sept. 29, 2008. Go to www.radiosophy.com/rebate-info for all the details.
Return to full story: