D-Link Offers BOGO Promo
D-Link is offering some of its switches in a summer buy-one-get-one-free promotion.
The networking manufacturer is offering 2-for-1 switches through the end of the summer.
Need a switch for your home or office setup? D-Link wants to double your networking pleasure with a buy-one-get-one-free promotion.
The company just announced the BOGO promotion, which includes models from its award-winning xStack series. The promotion will save you anywhere from $700 to $4,000, so now is the time to stock up for your home and/or office.
Those interested in the deal will need to purchase one product at full price from distributors and resellers of D-Link solutions. It’s not a free-for-all, though. The switches being offered in the promotion are include:
- DES-3828P: Managed 24 Port Stackable L3 Switch
- DES-3828P-TAA: Trade Compliant Version of the DES-3828P
- DXS-3227: 24-Port Gigabit Wireless-Ready Switch
- DXS-3227-TAA: Trade Compliant Version of the DXS-3227
- DXS-3227P: 24-Port Gigabit Wireless-Ready PoE Switch
- DXS-3227P-TAA: Trade Compliant Version of the DXS-3227P
- DXS-3250: 48-Port Gigabit Wireless-Ready Switch
- DXS-3250-TAA: Trade Compliant Version of the DXS-3250
- KVM-410: Single Port KVM Switch over IP
“Now more than ever, consumers and companies alike are looking to maximize their budgets and find ways to get the performance they need without having to pay a higher price tag,” said Keith A. Karlsen, executive VP at D-Link. “Our xStack line offers best-in-class performance, and this ‘buy one, get one free’ promotion represents a significant value to businesses seeking robust managed and stackable switches with features such as enhanced network security, bandwidth control, and advanced management.”
D-Link’s buy-one-get-one-free promotion is running now through August 31, 2008.
Return to full story: