CINEAK’s Néro Chair Makes Home Theater Seating Customizeable
Jan. 10, 2011 — by John Brillon
The NÉRO chair is a direct result of the success of our Fortuny chair. This chairs features the same design and comfort characteristics as the chair it is derived from, however it has fully upholstered armrests.
Available with a recline or incline mechanism this unique product can fit into any home theater layout. It’s unique dual motorized system allows you to control the backrest and footrest independently, giving you full freedom on how you would like to adjust your seating position to watch a movie.
A reset button will move the chair back into its original position - closing the foot and backrests simultaneously. The articulating headrest will ensure proper head and neck support for hours of enjoyment while being in the recline or incline position.
- Fine European pigmented and semi-aniline leathers, available in 3 leather grades ranging in 50 colours and available in wide selection of quality fabrics, or customer upholstery options available.
- Reclining mechanism is available in manual pneumatic or dual motorized versions.
- A black or silver push button control module for operation of reclining mechanism is seamlessly integrated into the armrest.
- Raised backrest with articulating headrest allows for desired viewing condition with optimized head and back support.
- Hand-cut premium HR foam cushioning combined with zigzag springs and webbed back support promises years of comfort and performance.
- Custom made to order allows for a range of personalization to fit individual taste and home theater design requirements.
Visit Cineak.com for additional product details and information.
Return to full story: