May 14, 2007 by Arlen Schweiger
On-Q/Legrand has expanded its whole-house audio solution with the launch of its lyriQ High Performance Keypad. Controlled by a universal remote and housed in a decorator wall plate, the High Performance Keypad controls audio in any room, delivering outstanding sound fidelity, says On-Q.
The new keypad fits seamlessly into an existing lyriQ system, and can be used with the traditional lyriQ keypads for more powerful audio where you need it. The lyriQ Audio System is housed in an out-of-the-way enclosure and runs behind the walls back to the source.
Along with the High Performance Keypad, On-Q/Legrand has two new High Performance Kits with the following features: 4x8 multi-source module; HP power distribution module; triple and single source inputs; and power supplies and universal remotes.
Other highlights of the High Performance Keypad include:
- Enhanced performance and power with 20-watts per channel (Class D)
- 40 volume steps for more precise control at both low and high volume
- Active sub-woofer support with 80 Hz low pass filter for the true 2.1 multiroom audio implementation
- Built-in plasma resilient IR target
- Simplified installation with tool-free power and speaker connections
- Increased fidelity with more bass and mid-range sound
- Integration ports for expansion with other On-Q Home Systems
For further details visit www.onqlegrand.com.
Follow Electronic House
Arlen writes about home technology installations and product news and reviews for electronichouse.com
and Electronic House magazine.
FREE Charter Platinum Membership
Claim your FREE Charter Platinum Membership to EH Network and receive 6 FREE issues of EH Magazine.*
We understand your email address is private. By granting you access to the EH Network, you agree to receive email communications from us, including our newsletters. You can manage your subscription at any time in the future.
* The new EH Network launches and your free subscription begins December 2014.
Commenting is not available in this weblog entry.