September 16, 2011 by EH Staff
Providing superior Wi-Fi performance in a ruggedly elegant weather resistant (IP-66 compliant) enclosure. It implements Luxul’s exclusive and patented Xen3D™ technology to deliver 4 times the coverage of traditional Wi-Fi equipment. It is simple to install and is a great choice for delivering coverage to outdoor areas or as a point-to-point/point-to multipoint bridge solution.
USE THE XAP-1040 TO:
• Provide a High Performance Outdoor 802.11n Wi-Fi Network
• Setup a Superior Point-to-Point or Point-to-Multipoint Bridge Link
• Increase Mobile Client Device Network Sensitivity and Performance
• Simplify Installation While Minimizing Setup Time and Expense
• Eliminate Client Device Roaming Issues
• Patented Xen3D™ Technology
• Highest FCC Approved Performance (Effective EIRP 36dBm)
• 18dB of Receive Gain Increases Client Device Network Sensitivity
• 2.4 GHz IEEE 802.11n Compliant
• QoS Functionality
• Enhanced Multi-Level Security
• Up to 8 SSIDs and Support for VLAN Tagging
• Single Cable Installation with POE
• Easy Setup through Web-based XenSmart™ User Interface
• Weather Resistant IP-66 Compliant Enclosure
Luxul is a leading innovator of high performance Wi-Fi and wired networking products that are powerful, cost-effective, and easy-to-deploy. We are experts in delivering highly reliable solutions for use in the most demanding network deployments—ranging from residential and commercial LANs and WLANs to mobile Wi-Fi connectivity in heavy industrial and military applications.
Follow Electronic House
FREE Charter Platinum Membership
Claim your FREE Charter Platinum Membership to EH Network and receive 6 FREE issues of EH Magazine.*
We understand your email address is private. By granting you access to the EH Network, you agree to receive email communications from us, including our newsletters. You can manage your subscription at any time in the future.
* The new EH Network launches and your free subscription begins December 2014.
Commenting is not available in this weblog entry.