September 12, 2011 by EH Staff
Providing exceptional Wi-Fi performance in a sleek design that allows for unobtrusive mounting within a ceiling or wall. It implements Luxul’s exclusive and patented Xen3D™ technology to deliver 4 times the coverage of traditional Wi-Fi equipment. Because it only requires a single Ethernet cable for both power and data, it is simple to install and is a great choice for delivering single access point whole home or small office Wi-Fi coverage.
USE THE XAP-1010 TO:
• Provide a Wireless AP that Eliminates Unsightly Cables and Equipment
• Deliver “Whole Home” or Office 802.11n Wi-Fi Coverage
• Increase Mobile Client Device Network Sensitivity and Performance
• Simplify Installation While Minimizing Setup Time and Expense
• Eliminate Client Device Roaming Issues
• Patented Xen3D™ Technology
• Highest FCC Approved Performance (Effective EIRP 36dBm)
• 18dB of Receive Gain Increases Client Device Network Sensitivity
• 2.4 GHz IEEE 802.11n Compliant
• QoS Functionality
• Enhanced Multi-Level Security
• Up to 8 SSIDs and Support for VLAN Tagging
• Single Cable Installation with POE
• Easy Setup through Web-based XenSmart™ User Interface
• Install in Wall or in Ceiling
Luxul is a leading innovator of high performance Wi-Fi and wired networking products that are powerful, cost-effective, and easy-to-deploy. We are experts in delivering highly reliable solutions for use in the most demanding network deployments—ranging from residential and commercial LANs and WLANs to mobile Wi-Fi connectivity in heavy industrial and military applications.
Follow Electronic House
Commenting is not available in this weblog entry.