September 08, 2011 by EH Staff
With two directional antennas that can be aimed towards the desired coverage areas, the XAP-1032 is designed to optimize coverage within L-shaped, multi-wing, or very large residential or commercial installations. With Luxul’s exclusive and patented Xen3D™ technology it delivers 4 times the coverage of traditional Wi-Fi equipment.
USE THE XAP-1032 TO:
• Optimize Wi-Fi Coverage in L-Shaped, Multi-Wing or Extra Large Installations
• Deliver “Whole Home” or Office 802.11n Wi-Fi Coverage
• Increase Mobile Client Device Network Sensitivity and Performance
• Simplify Installation While Minimizing Setup Time and Expense
• Eliminate Client Device Roaming Issues
• Patented Xen3D™ Technology
• Highest FCC Approved Performance (Effective EIRP 36dBm)
• 18dB of Receive Gain Increases Client Device Network Sensitivity
• 2.4 GHz IEEE 802.11n Compliant
• QoS Functionality
• Enhanced Multi-Level Security
• Up to 8 SSIDs and Support for VLAN Tagging
• Single Cable Installation with POE
• Easy Setup through Web-based XenSmart™ User Interface
Luxul is a leading innovator of high performance networking solutions for implementing superior residential, commercial, industrial and mobile military network solutions. Designed for use in residential and commercial environments, the new Luxul Xen family offers a complete line of pre-configured modular solutions that simplify network design and deployment—resulting in a scalable network that is both powerful and easy to install. The complete Luxul Xen line includes High Performance Wireless Access Points, Gigabit Ethernet Switches, Commercial Grade Routers, and Power-Over-Ethernet (POE) solutions for residential or business networks. In addition to the Luxul Xen family, the company also offers a line of rugged solutions for mobile network deployments. For a complete list or Luxul products, visit http://www.luxul.com. Luxul products are widely used in residential, hospitality, healthcare, mining, military/defense, education, and mesh networking applications.
Follow Electronic House
Commenting is not available in this weblog entry.