February 23, 2007 by Arlen Schweiger
Creating even more of a selection for homeowners who don’t just want white or cream colored plates on their walls, Lutron has expanded its popular Satin Colors collection that already features vibrant and varied palettes to choose from.
The Satin Colors collection includes styles of dimmers and switchers, plus wallplates, phone jacks, cable jacks, ceiling fan controls and receptacles in 20 shades.
The company says the five new colors reflect an earthier trend in furnishings, tile, paint and wallpaper; and they’re available in Lutron’s Maestro, Diva and Lyeno Lx product families. The colors being introduced are:
- Goldstone—Its ochre shade and speckled stone appearance fits well with a range of stone finishes, color washing and frescoed looks.
- Mocha Stone—The textural look suits natural stone and contemporary neutrals and classic browns, and coordinates with granite, marble, travertine and limestone.
- Palladium—Its chameleon gray tone blends with cool and warm grays, and pairs well with lighter-toned grantes and solid surfacing materials.
- Plum—A classic transitional color, blending warm red and cool blue, that can be a supportive accent for every color palette or as a stand-alone shade.
- Turquoise—This shade of blue blends well with the trendy iridescent and glass tiling in today’s bathrooms, and complements metallic finishes well in other rooms.
Visit www.lutron.com for more.
Follow Electronic House
Arlen writes about home technology installations and product news and reviews for electronichouse.com
and Electronic House magazine.
Commenting is not available in this weblog entry.