August 29, 2012 by Rachel Cericola
Krell wants you to end the summer with a bang—or a concert, a sporting event, or whatever else you like to crank up on your home theater system. To help deliver some of those audio goodies, the company is currently discounting some of its products from now through August 31, 2012.
According to our friends at Home Theater Review, the discount applies to any S-1200 surround processor, as long as you order a minimum of five channels. The more advanced the model is, the more you’ll save. For instance, here are some of the options and the discounts being offered:
- Buy the S-1200 and any 5 channels of Krell amplification: Save $500.
- Buy the S-1200 3D and any 5 channels of Krell amplification: Save $1,500.
- Buy the S-1200u and any 5 channels of Krell amplification: Save $2,000.
- Buy the S-1200u 3D and any 5 channels of Krell amplification: Save $3,500.
Krell says that qualifying amplifiers can be an S-1500/5, the Evolution 2250e/3250e combination, or five mono amplifiers. Contact Krell or your local Krell dealer for more information—soon! This offer ends on August 31, 2012.
Follow Electronic House
Over the past 15 years, Rachel Cericola has covered entertainment, web and technology trends. Check her out at www.rachelcericola.com.
FREE Charter Platinum Membership
Claim your FREE Charter Platinum Membership to EH Network and receive 6 FREE issues of EH Magazine.*
We understand your email address is private. By granting you access to the EH Network, you agree to receive email communications from us, including our newsletters. You can manage your subscription at any time in the future.
* The new EH Network launches and your free subscription begins December 2014.
Commenting is not available in this weblog entry.