March 17, 2011 by Rachel Cericola
ZigBee fans can rejoice. Home Automation Inc. (HAI) just announced that they are now shipping a full suite of ZigBee home automation products. Designed to deliver wireless energy management, each product uses the wireless mesh networking system and boasts reliable two-way performance.
The ZigBee line includes the following:
- Omnistat2 Wireless Multistage & Heat Pump with Humidity Control (RC-2000colorcodeZB)
- Omnistat2 Wireless Single-Stage Conventional and Heat Pump (RC-1000colorcodeZB)
- ZigBee Interface Module (ZIM) for HAI Omni and Lumina Controllers (81A00-3WHZB)
- 30A Wireless Load Control Module (73A00-3ZB)
- 5A Wireless Load Control Module (73A00-4ZB)
- 15A Plug-in Load Control Module (89A00-1ZB).
“HAI is focused on giving clients control over their major energy users for savings, comfort and convenience,” says Jay McLellan, HAI president and CEO. “This technology is perfect for installing or retrofitting energy management of heat and air systems, water heaters, pool pumps and more. HAI Dealers can now offer wired or ZigBee wireless control as best suits the job.”
All of the new ZigBee products, as well as HAI’s other offerings, are now available through dealers and distributors worldwide.
Follow Electronic House
Over the past 15 years, Rachel Cericola has covered entertainment, web and technology trends. Check her out at www.rachelcericola.com.
FREE Charter Platinum Membership
Claim your FREE Charter Platinum Membership to EH Network and receive 6 FREE issues of EH Magazine.*
We understand your email address is private. By granting you access to the EH Network, you agree to receive email communications from us, including our newsletters. You can manage your subscription at any time in the future.
* The new EH Network launches and your free subscription begins December 2014.
Commenting is not available in this weblog entry.