February 15, 2011 by EH Staff
The brand new RSL W26 in-wall speaker system is designed with quality parts to sound great and blend perfectly with the other RSL Speakers you see on this website. It is also suitable for mounting in ceilings.
- The sound of RSL Speakers that you’ve come to know and love in a flush mounted in-wall design (Can also be mounted in ceilings).
- Ideal for side & rear speakers in home theater systems.
- Low direct price.
- Specially designed to match the acoustical characteristics of the RSL CG4 and RSL 24 Monitor.
- Front of speakers can be painted to match your wall.
There are several uses for the RSL W26:
- Ideal in a home theater as the surround and rear speakers.
- Can also be used for all channels in 5.1 or 7.1 systems.
- Remote zone speakers for other rooms.
- Height and width speakers in home theaters.
- 6 1/2” woofer with polypropylene cone and rubber sound.
- 7/8” silk dome tweeter that can be swiveled to point towards listener
- Quality crossover parts: air-core inductors, polypropylene capacitors, and gold-plated push connectors.
- Removable grill can be painted along with front frame to match your wall.
- Overall Dimensions: Length: 12 1/8” Width: 8 3/4” Depth: 3 3/8”
- Mounting Hole: Length: 10 3/4” Width: 7 3/8” Depth: 2 7/8”
- Weight: 3 1/4 lbs.
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Crossover Frequency: 2,500 Hz at 6 db/octave
Although installation is fairly straight forward, RSL recommends you use a qualified audio/video installer.
Price: $169.95 /pr
Please visit www.rslspeakers.com for more information.
Follow Electronic House
FREE Charter Platinum Membership
Claim your FREE Charter Platinum Membership to EH Network and receive 6 FREE issues of EH Magazine.*
We understand your email address is private. By granting you access to the EH Network, you agree to receive email communications from us, including our newsletters. You can manage your subscription at any time in the future.
* The new EH Network launches and your free subscription begins December 2014.
Commenting is not available in this weblog entry.