December 01, 2009 by EH Staff
With Sherwood’s new VR-670 Virtual Home Theater, enjoy natural and realistic surround sound effects using only two speakers. Transform activities such as TV watching, movie viewing and music listening into a thrilling surround sound experience without the complexity of typical systems.
By eliminating the need for center channel and surround channel speakers, our Hollywood-at-Home systems are easy to install. As there are no wires to run to the back of the room, even inexperienced owners usually complete the installation in less than 10 minutes.
Also available in black.
- Plays CD, DVD, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, CD-R/RW, MP3, VCD, SVCD, JPEG, Kodak Picture CD
- Progressive Scan DVD
- 25 W x 2 @ 0.5% THD, 6 ohms
- Subwoofer Driver
- 100 W built-in subwoofer amp (10% THD, 4 ohms)
- DTS, Dolby Digital, Dolby Virtual Speaker, Dolby Headphone
- Component Video Output
- 2/2 Analog audio in/out
- 1 Subwoofer pre-out
- Optical Digital Out
- 2-way magnetically shielded, wall mountable speakers (2.5” mid, 1” tweeter)
- Digital Clock
- Timer on-off
- Sleep Timer
- Auto Power Off
- FM/AM Tuner
- Multi-brand remote control
Robb Report Review: http://www.sherwoodamerica.com/pdf/vr-670robbreport.pdf
Follow Electronic House
Commenting is not available in this weblog entry.