November 11, 2009 by Stephen Hopkins
It’s not always easy getting deals. Sometimes you have to work. Today’s lesson is in stacking. Multiple coupons from multiple sources can add up to excellent savings.
There are currently three coupons that can stack to get you both Up and Monsters, Inc. Blu-rays for $28+ tax, out the door, from Target.
To get an $8 off Monsters, Inc. Blu-ray Coupon:
1. If not a member of Disney Movie Rewards, Click Here to join
2. Then Click Here
3. Enter code 786936164886
4. Print your coupon
To get a $10 off Up Blu-ray coupon.
1. Click Here
2. You may need to install coupon printer if you don’t already have it
3. Print your coupon and take to the store of your choice
$10 off Up & Monsters Inc. at Target (must buy both Blu-rays)
1. Click Here
2. Go to page 3
3. It is the 2nd one down, on the Left hand side
4. Print the coupon
Follow Electronic House
Stephen Hopkins is chief technology editor for EH Publishing. He writes product reviews, features, and focuses heavily on 3D TV, iPhone and iPad apps, and digital content.
FREE Charter Platinum Membership
Claim your FREE Charter Platinum Membership to EH Network and receive 6 FREE issues of EH Magazine.*
We understand your email address is private. By granting you access to the EH Network, you agree to receive email communications from us, including our newsletters. You can manage your subscription at any time in the future.
* The new EH Network launches and your free subscription begins December 2014.
Commenting is not available in this weblog entry.