August 20, 2007
| by Arlen Schweiger
The options for mounting your flat-panel TV are mounting. One provider, Chief Manufacturing, has introduced a new line of custom and universal mounts designed for 30-50 inch plasma and LCD TVs.
The new line offers a variety, including fixed, tilt, swing arm, ceiling and mobile carts. All have a weight capacity of 125 pounds.
Here’s the rundown:
- MSR Fixed Wall Mount: Combines a low-profile design with fast installation. Features include Q-Latch integrated security, an expanded wall plate opening for cable management, and integrated lateral shift.
- MTR Tilt Wall Mount: A low-profile design with friction-adjustable tilt for better viewing angles. Includes Q-Latch integrated security, an expanded wall plate opening for cable management, and integrated lateral shift.
- MWR Swing Arm Wall Mount: The single swing arm provides flexibility with up to 25 inches of extension. Features Centris Technology for fingertip tilt adjustment, Q-Latch integrated security, CableTrac for routing cables and mounting guides for hassle-free installation.
- MCS Single Ceiling Mount: Hassle-free installation for mounting screens from the ceiling. Features Centris Technology for fingertip tilt adjustment, Q-Latch integrated security, and portrait or landscape mounting capability.
- MFC Mobile Cart: Lightweight with a collapsible design, the cart has telescoping height adjustment, integrated cable management and is quick to assemble. Features ClickConnect Technology to confirm the flat panel is in place, and Centris Technology for fingertip tilt.
Go to www.chiefmfg.com for more.
Arlen writes about home technology installations and product news and reviews for electronichouse.com
and Electronic House magazine.