The WAVS-315 is the latest in Bell'O's line of traditional, wood-looking A/V furniture product line.
Bell’O's WAVS-315 with raised panel doors
May 14, 2007 by Arlen Schweiger
Ultra-modern furniture might be nice if you want to show off your industrial-design speakers and black-box A/V components, but if you’re looking for a more traditional room decor that favors understating your electronics, elegant wood would be the way to go on furniture. In that respect, Bell’O has added the WAVS-315 to its traditional, wood lineup of A/V furniture, created to complement your classic home environment and show off your flat-panel TV or other electronics without having them overwhelm the decor.
Elegantly crafted to fit any decor, the WAVS- 315 features a warm design that accommodates various types of home entertainment components and will not become outdated.
The WAVS- 315 features:
- Rich mocha finish
- Accommodation for TVs up to 32 inches in size and at least four audio video components and a center channel speaker
- Option between solid raised panel doors (shown) or interchangeable tempered safety-glass door panels
- A Cable Management System to conceal wires and provide optimum air circulation
- Dimensions of 32” W x 30” H x 20” D
- MSRP of $400
Visit www.bello.com for more on the WAVS-315 and other products in the wood furniture lineup.
Follow Electronic House
Arlen writes about home technology installations and product news and reviews for electronichouse.com
and Electronic House magazine.
FREE Charter Platinum Membership
Claim your FREE Charter Platinum Membership to EH Network and receive 6 FREE issues of EH Magazine.*
We understand your email address is private. By granting you access to the EH Network, you agree to receive email communications from us, including our newsletters. You can manage your subscription at any time in the future.
* The new EH Network launches and your free subscription begins December 2014.
Commenting is not available in this weblog entry.